Contact Resistance Meter CRM 200
- Specially designed to reliably measure contact resistance of various Test Objects - Circuit Breakers, Isolators, Busbar joints, Welded joints etc., under the hostile electrostatic noise found in live EHV switch yards, ensuring operator's safety and repeatability of results.
- Quick & simple tool to assess heat dissipation inside CB interrupter without opening it.
- Measures the mili-volt drop in presence of high induced charge environment of kilo-volts
- Use of innovative technology makes it lightest 200 Amps micro-ohm meter available.
- Mains operated.
- A radically new design makes CRM the lightest available 200A contact resistance meter.
- Direct display of micro-ohm value with out need of manual calculations
- Fool-proof connections and repeatability are ensured by specially designed proprietary biting type CK clamps.
- Supplied with rugged calibrated test lead set suitable for 4 wire measurement.
- No need to compensate lead resistance as Kelvin's Four wire measurement method is used.
- Easy to use - single key operation.
- Housed in rugged case enhancing transport worthiness.
|Resistance Range||199.9µΩ, 1999µΩ & 19.99mâ?¦|
|Best Resolution||0.1µΩ, 1µΩ & 0.01mâ?¦|
|Accuracy||Value ± 1% ± 1 Digit|
|Display||Two Nos, 3½ Digit, ½ Inch LCD for Resistance & Current Display|
|Power Supply||230V AC ± 15%, 50Hz ± 10%, 1Phase|
|Dimension||435 X 350 x 160mm|