Contact Resistance Meter CRM 100
- Specially designed to reliably measure contact resistance of various Test Objects - Circuit Breakers, Isolators, Busbar joints, Welded joints etc., under the hostile electrostatic noise found in live EHV switch yards, ensuring operator's safety and repeatability of results.
- Quick & simple tool to assess heat dissipation inside CB interrupter without opening it.
- Measures the mili-volt drop in presence of high induced charge environment of kilo-volts
- Use of innovative technology makes it light weight 100 Amps micro-ohm meter.
- Mains operated
- A radically new design makes CRM the lighte weight 100 A contact resistance meter.
- Direct display of micro-ohm value without need of manual calculations.
- Fool-proof connections and repeatability are ensured by specially designed proprietary biting type CK clamps.
- Supplied with rugged calibrated test lead set suitable for 4 wire measurement.
- No need to compensate lead resistance as Kelvin's Four wire measurement method is used.
- Easy to use - single key operation.
- Housed in rugged case enhancing transport worthiness.
199.9μΩ & 1999μΩ
0.1µΩ & 1μΩ
Value ± 2% ± 1 Digit
Two Nos, 3½ Digit, ½ Inch LCD for Resistance & Current Display
230V AC ± 15%, 50Hz ± 10%, 1Phase
435 X 350 x 160mm