Multimeter clamp F403
The F403 clamp is used on low-voltage, medium-power systems in LV electricity production and distribution, industry, railways, etc. It is also suitable for lift/elevator technicians and other lifting and transport equipment specialists.
Maintenance, testing, monitoring, diagnostics and connection are the main applications for the clamps in this series.
Equipped with a fast 12-bit TRMS digital acquisition system, F403 clamps offer particularly accurate measurements. Due to their large bandwidth and high crest factor, these clamps guarantee accurate measurements whatever the type of signal.
Automatic AC/DC detection is a standard feature on all the models in this range, as is IP54 protection.
The large backlit 10,000-count display makes it easy to read in all circumstances. The fact that each rotary-switch position corresponds to a single function means that it is simple to use.
• Current: 1000 AAC/1500 ADC
• AC and DC voltage up to 1000 V
• Resistance and audible continuity
• TrueInrush current measurement
• Min and Max analysis
• Relative and differential measurements
• Adapter function
- ỨNG DỤNG MÁY PHÂN TÍCH CHẤT LƯỢNG ĐIỆN
- TRIỂN LÃM ELECTRIC & POWER 2016
- PROMOTION 2016
- Giới thiệu máy đo điện trở suất của đất C.A 6470N
- Bộ kìm đo công suất, sóng hài F-Series từ hãng ChauvinArnoux
- Giới thiệu về xe lọc dầu di động trong công nghiệp điện
- Giải pháp đo điện trở cuộn dây máy biến áp từ SCOPE
Getting information from Patek