Hand-held multimeter MTX3281
For industrial maintenance
Easy to use, the MTX 3281B multimeter from the MTX Mobile product family provides direct single-handed access to its functions, thanks to an electronic measurement switch. Equipped with a large multidirectional LCD screen, it has four 100,000-count digital displays and English/French bilingual menus. The LED backlighting makes them easier to read and reduces the instrument's power consumption.
With the new Wall-Plug power pack, the charge time for the MTX Mobile mùodels is reduced by 50%.
In order to optimize efficiency and safety during use, the "Ampere" and "Volt" measurement terminals allow automatic selection of the appropriate function, in AC+DC mode and default automatic range.
The MTX 3281 communicates in all environments thanks to its optical RS232 and USB ports.
- Large multidirectional LCD screen
- Four 100,000-count digital displays, bargraph, graphic measurement log
- Voltage: 50kHz specified bandwidth/0.1% basic accuracy
- Current: 20kHz specified bandwidth/0.08% basic accuracy
- 3 measurement terminals with automatic selection, "full current autoranging"
- 8-key electronic measurement switch with direct single-handed access
- Functions: SPEC, HOLD, AUTOHOLD, REL, SURV, MEM
- Frequency measurements up to 2 MHz: duration, duty cycle, event metering
- "Favourite measurement" key for physical quantity (conversion or unit)
- Memorization of 6,500 measurements
- Optical RS232, USB and Bluetooth communication
- Supply: LR6 batteries, AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Safety: IEC 61010, Cat. IV 600 V , Cat. III 1000 V
- EMC: NF EN 61326-1
- Dimensions: 44 x 85 x 180 mm; Weight: 400 g
- IP51 casing