Transformer Turns Ratio Meter TTRM302
SCOPE introduces state of the art precision three phase Transformer Turns Ratio Meter (TTRM ) designed for ﬁ eld testing as well as factory testing of power transformers, instrument transformers and distribution transformers of all types. Along with turns ratio, this light weight and reliable instrument measures ratio deviation, phase angle deviation, magnetizing current and detects tap-position of single as well as three phase transformers in charged switchyard condition. The instrument has facility to automatically detect vector group of all majority conﬁ gurations available. The diﬀ erant AC voltage selection oﬀ ers high accuracy in measurement...
• Diﬀerent voltage ranges provided for more accurate results
• 5.7” TFT display with touch screen and simple menus to operate TTRM.
• Facility to conﬁ gure transformer ID and details
• Automatic OLTC operation for tap change
• Date and time stamping to results. • In-build memory to store the test results.
• Thermal printer to take quick print out for record.
• Ethernet port for PC interface to transfer records to PC Software.
• Mass storage device (USB 2.0) interface for copying records in pen drive.
• Lightweight , portable instrument household in rugged moulded case