Circuit Breaker Testing SCOT MXP
- Millennium version of SCOT Series of Time Interval Meter. Compact and reliable instrument to measure operation times of all types of HV and EHV circuit breakers under charged switchyard conditions.
- Single instrument can test all types of CBs - LV, HV & EHV.
- Exclusive instrument to measure PIR timings.
- Designed to work reliably under live EHV switchyard conditions ensuring operator's safety and repeatability of results.
- Lightweight, housed in rugged case enhancing transport worthiness.
- Authentic data management through onboard memory, PC connectivity & downloading software.
- Inbuilt real time clock (RTC).
- Inbuilt printer for printing results.
- CB operated through instrument facilitating accurate measurement.
- Comparison possible with Manufacturer's test result by measuring C, O & C-O timings directly in milli-seconds.
- Saves down time, indicates pole discrepancy as it measures the timing of 3 poles simultaneously.
- Assessment of break to break discrepancy - Measurement of individual break timings.
- Assessment of settings of PIR times - Measurement of PIR closing timings.
- Easy to use - self guided operation through interactive menu and keyboard.
- Inbuilt clock to tag date and time of test to the readings.
- 4 line 20 character backlit LCD display for menu and results.
- Inbuilt memory to hold results of last 50 tests.
- Tamperproof test results through Inbuilt Thermal Printer.
- Smart Self-diagnostics and calibration date tracking facility.
- Supplied with test lead set having quick-fit connectors, suitable for EHV CBs.
|No of Channels||Eight|
|Trigger Options||C, O, C-O|
|Time Range||0 - 999ms|
|Accuracy||Value ± 0.05% ± 1 Digit|
|Display||4 line 20 character backlit LCD display|
|Memory||50 test results|
|PC Connectivity||USB port|
|Power Supply||230V AC ± 15%, 50Hz ± 10%, 1 Phase|
|Dimension||430 x 345x160mm|